Whether you come to Dominica for the love of nature and active adventure, a romantic getaway, a family reunion, a health retreat or even your ‘Wedding in Paradise’, your Vacation in our exclusive Harmony Villa can be either packed with activities or total relaxation in the Heart of Dominica… the Nature Island of the Caribbean.
Located at the western foothills of Dominica’s World Heritage Site’s Morne Trois Pitons, Harmony Villa is only minutes from many popular nature attractions. Here are some which you can enjoy independently or with a guide:
- 4 minutes’ walk to Segment 4 of the Waitukubuli National Hiking Trail, the Boiling lake can also be included on this trail
- 8 minutes’ walk to Morne Trois Pitons Hiking Trail
- 10 minutes’ walk to Segment 5 of the Waitukubuli National Hiking Trail
- 12 minutes’ walk to Salton Falls
- 45 minutes’ walk or 15 minutes’ drive to Emerald Pool, one of Dominica’s most popular waterfalls which is also on the Segment 5 trail
- 15 minutes’ drive to Layou Hot Springs and River Bathing
- 10 minutes’ drive to Jaco Falls and Jaco Steps hikes are just into the village of Belles
- 20 minutes’ drive to the Middleham Falls Trail in the village of Cochrane
- 10 minutes’ drive to Penrise and Spanny’s Falls
- 25 minutes’ drive to Mero Beach on the West Coast
Not to mention river bathing within walking distance on the forest track next to our property.
Centrally located at Harmony Villa means it is easy to take in all corners of the island during your stay with us. We are happy to arrange all your on-island activities for you or point you in the right direction to Dominica’s most loved attractions and most reputable guides
Here are some services and other activities we can arrange for you on island:
- Airport Transfers and Car Rentals
- Art, Culture & Heritage experiences and tours
- Beach discoveries
- Island Tours, Hiking and Biking
- Bird watching and Botanical explorations
- Boat cruises and Fishing Charters
- Dining around & eating locally
- Reading off the Villa’s book shelves
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Whale Watching
- Massage, Pilates or Yoga sessions
All activities and sessions are arranged on behalf of clients will incur additional charges.
We also offer various package options with your accommodations. Please contact us with your requirements and requests.
Magazines and guidebooks are provided at the Villa which give tons of information on all of Dominica’s attractions and activities.